воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

electric guitar cases uk




I want to see How To Be so badly it actually hurts.



















...... I donapos;t think iapos;ve been this desperate to see a movie since.....Twilight.... (not the best example of desperation since twilight hasnapos;t even come out yet, but i am desperate all the same.)It looks so good. Like the movie was made for me. Itapos;s about this guy going through a Quarter Life Crisis. Heapos;s British. Heapos;s played by Robert Pattinson. And Robert Pattinson has really nice hair in the movie. Itapos;s like they made it with me in mind. I feel rather ridiculous about writing a livejournal entry about this, but Iapos;ve been dying to talk to someone about it for hours, and since itapos;s going on 3 am, my options are rather slim.
electric guitar cases uk, electric guitar cheap.



Комментариев нет: