суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ayota after effects




Iapos;ve been meaning to post my thoughts on SciFi Channelapos;s new series Sanctuary starring Amanda Tapping. Unfortunately, due to a hectic couple of weeks Iapos;ve not had time to rave on and on about how excited I am about this show. I was an avid fan of the web-series of the same name that spawned this TV version. Though, last nightapos;s episode "Folding Man" was a little flat. (bad pun intended) The premiere and last weekapos;s episode were brilliant.

All of the sets are computer generated and while I am generally adverse to the overuse of green screens, in this case I make an exception. The sets are believable, and rendered in a way that makes them believable. For the most part it does look like CGI and only a few of the creatures and none of the main characters are computer generated so I approve.

Amanda Tapping, is amazing as Dr. Helen Magnus, Creature Hunter/Creature protector. Helen is by far my favorite character on the show and isnapos;t Amanda Tapping oh so pretty with her dark hair?(not to mention the English accent?) However, Helenapos;s daughter Ashley is growing on me each week as she becomes less and less of an Emma Peel caricature. Okay so maybe the idea of an intelligent, witty, Bad Ass mother daughter duo appeals to me more than most, but the show has other interesting prospects as well.

A friend of mine said heapos;s Tivoapos;d the episodes, but has been reluctant to watch them. As a long time SG-1 fan, heapos;s worried he canapos;t get past Sam Carter. I told him not to worry. This character is far enough removed from Sam that you donapos;t even think about a Stargate.

Does anyone else on the flist watch this show? If not you should check it out at least once.

bristol parkway train times, ayota after effects, ayota web, ayotade adeogun, ayotallah.



Комментариев нет: