пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

california design landscape southern




It occurred to me sometime this morning that with no pressing deadlines, my writing time is my own and I should take advantage of it. Oh, yes, I SHOULD be working on the outline for the second novel, and yes, I SHOULD be cleaning up the rest of the first novel (just in case), but really, itapos;d be nice to do something different. Something fresh.

Thereapos;s two short story deadlines coming up, both are for the type of fantasy I havenapos;t written since Odyssey. All of the short story ideas Iapos;ve had since then have been SF-related, or simply just NOT the kind of story that might make it for these anthos. And because Iapos;ve been SO FOCUSED on the world of the novels, my brain is seriously lacking in the fresh ideas department.

So I browsed through my short story file and read what kind of dreck Iapos;d come up with. Some of them are full-blown stories that wonapos;t go anywhere (wait, one of them could, if I sat down and really played with it . . . Hmm . . . ) and the rest are half-baked ideas. However, while reading, I had to give myself credit once and a while for sentence well-played or actually poignantly written. Thereapos;s a possibility of merging two ideas into one to make one of these deadlines, and it might be fun to see what comes out of this.

Two deadlines. Two story possibilities. This means Iapos;ve just created more work for myself. Not sure this is a good thing or not. :) Weapos;ll see. I may or may not follow through, but if you want me to, you know what to do.

Thatapos;s right: more voodoo my way. ;)
california design landscape southern, california design landscape, california design kitchen school, california design jose san web.



Комментариев нет: