пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

did happen holocaust when where




When i donapos;t get enough sleep, iapos;m always shocked at the outcomes. I stayed up late talking to kavita last night and didnapos;t get to bed unitl like one and woke up at five thirty to go to the barn. I was like falling asleep in the car, so i had to blast the enrique iglesias (donapos;t make fun.... It reminds me of summer) to stay awake. My ride was so/so. Very scary since it was in the dark. So then i went to school, sorta scared of the topic quiz in first period apush. I aced that thing (i think) and that put me in like a high for the rest of the day. All i wanted to do was smile at people and hold the door and listen to the rain and have good posture and stay relaxed. So i did. And i got my face covered in chocolate from trying to eat ice cream during lunch and it was alll good. That was my motto for the day: itapos;s all good. It was so nice and i donapos;t konw if i was tired so i didnapos;t focus in on life or having such little sleep made me more attentative or i donapos;t even know. Itapos;s crazy but it always happens

in seventh period, though, i died on the spanish test so that sorta ruined what has been left of the day.

allllll i wanna doooooooooo ooooooooooo oooooooooo is love youuuuuuuuuu

i miss william:(



ps- to the special someone in my previous entry: i still love you.
did happen holocaust when where, did happen holocaust why, did happen hurricane it katrina when, did happen hurricane katrina.



Комментариев нет: